Welcome To CKF Inc - Applying For The Financial Analyst Position
CKF Inc. has five manufacturing facilities located across Canada with a total workforce in excess of 700 employees. Our operations produce foam, molded pulp and RPET products, including disposable tableware, egg cartons, four-cup carriers, display containers, and a wide variety of other products for the food service industry.
We have an opportunity available at our Hantsport, NS location for a Financial Analyst, reporting to the Controller/Credit Manager. This is a full time job working with a dynamic team which provides accounting services to all of our locations in Canada.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (But are not Limited to):
- Proactive analytical analysis of operations and results
- Assisting with the development of the yearly financial budget
- Assisting with the completion of year end and month end processing and reporting including Statistics Canada Reporting
- Ad hoc accounting projects and analysis
- Functional activities and support for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions
- Must possess a Business Administration degree or other post secondary diploma in business/accounting
- CPA designation or willingness to complete one is an asset
- Must possess strong analytical skills
- Ability to interact with both internal and external stakeholders/partners for cross-functional initiatives and support
- Must have an advanced understanding of Excel
- Ability to take initial direction and work independently to produce results (be proactive)
- Must be highly organized and have good time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to work varying amounts of overtime as needed to meet year end, month end, budget and other deadlines
- Analytical & Problem Solving skills
- Organization and Planning
- Communication skills
- People Skills
- Attention to details
- Located in the beautiful Annapolis Valley, only 45 minutes from Halifax
- Reporting directly to Controller/Credit Manager
- Some overtime required when responsibilities warrant it
We are a progressive company offering a competitive wage and benefit package. Qualified candidates can reply in confidence with full resume and salary expectations to Carol Mabey, Human Resources Manager at email@example.com by 25 August 2021.
CKF Inc. is an equal opportunity organization. We value diversity.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Start Your Application