Welcome To CJ Limited - Applying For The Part-Time Retail Sales Associates - County Fair Mall Position
Charm Diamond Centres, the largest independently owned Canadian jewellery company, is growing and looking for a dynamic and passionate Part-Time Retail Sales Associate to join our team.
The ideal sales associate candidate will be available to work a variety of shifts including weekdays, evenings, and weekends.
- Provide professional and superior sales and service to all customers
- Understand and strive to exceed all company sales standards
- Maintain and rearrange merchandise displays
- Handle minor in-store repairs and jewellery cleaning
- Participate in and complete our customized training programs
- Follow all security and loss prevention procedures
- Ability to work as part of a team in a positive work culture
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Positive and self-motivated
- Socially focused and enjoys building relationships
- Professional in appearance
- Must be bondable
- Must be available days, evenings, and weekends
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A progressive and caring work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible hours
- Health and dental benefits
- Industry-leading incentives and prizes
- Employee referral bonus
- Employee discount
- Opportunity for career development and advancement
If you are a dynamic and outgoing individual who is passionate about jewellery and meet these requirements, we would love to meet you! Please apply online or in person with the store manager.
Charm Diamond Centres is proud to be a Platinum member of Canada's Best Managed Companies program. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply. We employ individuals without regard to race, age, religion, disability, gender or national origin. Accommodations are available upon request for all individuals with disabilities for the recruitment and selection process.
Start Your Application