Welcome To Maritime Marine Supply - Applying For The Bilingual Customer Service Representative - NS Position
We are actively recruiting for professional and organized individuals to join our Maritime Marine Supply family as a Bilingual Customer Service Representative in the Marine Parts Industry. The customer service representatives’ duties include but are not limited to a wide variety of customer service tasks. Must have the ability to multi-task maintaining schedules and managing customer support. Must be resourceful, a good problem solver, detail oriented, and organized.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Enter complete and accurate order information in to Order Entry System by obtaining customers information and specifications. Ensures all pertinent fields are entered accurately, in a timely manner, and adhering to any unique customer requirements per procedures.
- Responsible for polite, professional, and efficient telephone communications with customers, ensuring timely response to all incoming calls, displaying an eagerness to serve the customer's immediate need.
- Receiving and responding to email inquiries
- Provide same day order confirmations and clarify order discrepancies or delays on the various areas
- Maintain company document control from start to finish of each sales order
- Organize, compile, and file product sell sheets and other customer and account documents
- Act as first point of contact to resolve order discrepancies
- Support Sales department by greeting and directing sales calls to appropriate company contact as needed
- Other administrative office, operations or sales tasks as needed and/or assigned
A successful candidate will have:
Start Your Application
- Must be fluent in both English and French
- 1+ prior job-related experience in an office setting preferred
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- A professional and positive attitude, energetic, courteous
- Good telephone etiquette and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work well within a team environment
- Comfortable with computers with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- High School Diploma or equivalent