Welcome To Gensquared - Applying For The Enterprise Sales Executive, Data Platform Modernization Position
Gensquared is a modern consulting firm that solves big data problems and builds data-driven cultures for some of the most iconic brands in Canada. We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive who will be responsible for building Enterprise level client relationships within a specified region and solution offering. Individuals who excel at this job have the ability to prospect, develop, and close business within a timely manner while focusing on the clients’ requirements.
The Enterprise AE’s must have the confidence and ability to negotiate and close agreements with clients and support new customers as they transition over to the Service Delivery team. The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for building Enterprise level client relationships within a specified region and solution offering. Individuals who excel at this job have the ability to prospect (via email, phone, & partner ecosystem), develop, and close business within a timely manner while focusing on the clients’ requirements. The Enterprise AE’s must have the confidence and ability to negotiate and close agreements with clients and support new customers as they transition over to the Service Delivery team.
This role will focus on securing projects with Enterprise clients that are moving from legacy data and analytics infrastructure to modern serverless cloud infrastructure. You will be supported by a marketing team that understands the problem and our differentiator, existing case studies, testimonials from existing customers and a technology partner network that can open doors with their brand.
- Work in data and analytics for a Canadian company that's been doing it for over 10 years.
- Complete autonomy to hit your targets with support from marketing and leadership when you need it.
- Work from anywhere.
- Join a tight-knit team with long tenures and low-to-no turnover.
- Receive a competitive compensation package and an uncapped professional development budget.
- Achieve sales quotas for allocated accounts on a quarterly and annual basis by developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan.
- Develop marketing plans with the marketing team to drive revenue growth.
- Be the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their modernization roadmap.
- Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams.
- Arrange and conduct initial Executive and CxO discussions and positioning meetings.
- Sales process management and opportunity closure.
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams.
- Be familiar with solution-based approach to selling, have experience managing a complex sales process and possess excellent presentation and listening skills, organization and contact management capabilities.
- 5-10+ years of full cycle sales experience selling software or cloud based applications to the mid-market
- Emphasis on cloud, databases, business intelligence software, data warehousing, SaaS is desired.
- Experience hitting quota of $1m+ per year and experience on averaging 5 face to face (or virtual based on current climate) meetings per week.
- A track record of success in driving consistent activity, pipeline development and quota achievement.
- Experience determining customer requirements and presenting appropriate solutions.
- Pro-active, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced startup environment
- BA/BS required
Gensquared is changing how data and analytics problems are solved and data-driven cultures are built. If you want to play a part in solving the most complex data problems in business today, this is where you belong.
Start Your Application