Looking for 3rd 4th or 5th year registered apprentice OR licensed Journeyperson to join our team
This is a full time opportunity, we work 7:45-5 Monday - Friday
We offer competative wages and a benifits package is offered after one year of employment.
- must possess a clean driving record
- must have own hand tools (lineman pliers, side cutters, strippers, screwdrivers, electrical meter, hammer, etc.) and cordless tools (impact drill, sawzall, circular saw, impact driver, flash light)
- must possess residential wiring experience most of our work is in new builds, additions, wiring replacment.
- commercial experience a benefit
- work primarily in Hamilton, Burlington, Dundas, Ancaster and sometimes Toronto, Oakville, BrantfordStart Your Application