Welcome To Mississauga Painting Company - Applying For The Full time Painters Needed! Position
We are looking for experienced, reliable painters. Ideal candidates are individuals who can work as a team and lead their own crew. Painter duties include, but are not limited to;
- Preparing and cleaning exterior surfaces using methods such as washing, scraping, sanding and priming.
- Prepare and clean interior surfaces by washing, repairing cracks and holes in walls, applying filler, sanding and applying sealer.
- Applying paint, stains or other finish applications using brushes, rollers or spray equipment.
What are the benefits of being a painter with us?
Dependable, hardworking painters are the backbone our company. This job opportunity is perfect for someone who enjoys working outside and being part of a reliable high-energy team.
- You will be provided with Workers Compensation coverage.
- Wages are competitive.
- Room to advance to a crew foreman or production manager during the current season.
What are the requirements?
- Previous painting experience is an asset, but not required.
- Labour experience (landscaping, warehouse work. heavy equipment work, etc.) and athletics are also considered assets.
Training will be provided to all successful applicants to teach company policy, the tricks and techniques used in the painting industry, as well as jobsite safety procedures.
Start Your Application