Do you love working outdoors, being in control of your day, talking to people and making them happy with your outstanding service? Do you take pride in what you do and want to make a difference? If so, keep reading!
Our Core Values are: Integrity, Honesty, Helpfulness, Safety, Family, Humility, Respect, Ambition, Professionalism, Authenticity, and Doing the Right Thing. If you can relate, please keep reading because you might be the perfect fit!
Working with LawnSavers means opportunities to advance, great tools, a phenomenal group of people to work with, and plenty of engaging, rewarding work. This role is designed for you to flourish and grow on a career path with unlimited opportunities.
Opportunity doesn’t always look the way you expect it to.… forget the starts ups and corporate bureaucracies….come grow with a solid small business with a proven track record of over 31 years and be more than just a number, be a part of the family!
We at LawnSavers are looking for dedicated people to join the team and help us provide our customers with a lawn that will Make ‘em say WOW! LawnSavers will train good people looking to become phenomenal members of the team and grow a career.
What we offer
- $700.00 to $950.00 weekly plus daily incentives!
- $42,000 to $55,000 annually
- Full time year round employment with up to 1 month off each year
- Christmas light installation position from October to February
- Excellent compensation structure
- Medical, dental, life insurance, vision benefits
- 1st time Home Buyers RSP program with company matching
- Recognition awards
- Comprehensive paid training and career development program
- Provides lawn care services to residential or commercial customers
- Drives company truck to customer locations (valid G driver’s license required)
- Start time is 630am Monday to Friday and Saturday as seasonal demand dictates
- Apply fertilizers, seed, compost, weed and insect controls in accordance with I.P.M. standards, work schedules, safety procedures, & label instructions
- WOW customers with the best customer service
- Report to work on time as assigned and complete all tasks with honesty and integrity
- Able to repeatedly lift and carry 50 lbs
- Computer-literate and good comfort level with technology
- G license required and a clean drivers abstract
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexible to work long hours during peak season
- Some Saturdays during peak busy season
- Must be a motivated, high-energy, and a self-starter