Welcome To BSE Electrical Contractors Inc - Applying For The Electrical Apprentice, All Levels Position
Electrical Apprentice, All Levels
BSE Electrical Contractors Inc. is a progressive, innovative, and highly adaptable electrical contracting company. As an electrical contractor in south-western Ontario for over 20 years, we have completed many projects in a variety of industries. We service many fields and industries throughout Ontario and across Canada and strive for continuous improvement and innovation.
BSE Electrical Contractors Inc. strives to provide a work environment which promotes continuous training and employee development within the company. We are currently seeking applicants for Apprentice Positions of all levels.
Typical duties include, but are not limited to, the preparation and/or modification of the following:
- New electrical construction, mainly commercial and industrial;
- Assist with commercial and industrial preventive and corrective maintenance;
- Installation of conduit, wiring, wiring devices (receptacles, switches, light fixtures) and other electrical equipment;
- Trenching and manual labour;
- Panel changes and service upgrades; and
- Lighting retrofits.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ability to work under the direction of a Site Supervisor / Project Manager;
- Ability to communicate with co-workers, sub-trades, and clients;
- Ability to work in a schedule-driven environment to meet deadlines, and manage workload; and
- Ability to work effectively both as part of a team and independently.
- Reliable, hard-working and willing to learn;
- Previous experience in construction industry an asset;
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude required;
- Previous electrical experience an asset, but not required;
- Ability to read schematics, and blueprints an asset.
Skills and Special Requirements
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills;
- Hold a valid Canadian driver’s license with a good driving record;
- Must provide own hand tools - list of required apprentice tools provided upon hire;
- Background screening including previous employment, education, criminal history and driving record verification.
· Hourly Wage based on Ministry Apprentice Training Agreement and Journeyman Wage of $35 per hour.
· Full benefits package available after 3 month probation period.
We thank all applicants, but only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
Start Your Application