Welcome To North Kamloops Physiotherapy - Applying For The Medical Office Assistants Position
Part-time Medical Office Assistant needed. Do you have experience in a Medical office or are you looking for part-time work?
Apply here! North Kamloops Physiotherapy Clinic is a busy, collaborative clinic with a very positive and patient-centred environment.
Medical Office Assistant Job Description
We are looking for a Part-time/Casual Medical Office Assistant, to perform the following duties:
- Answer phone calls and book patients
- Assist Physiotherapist with patient care
- Scanning, email and faxing of documents
- Create new patient charts and file as required
- Communication courteously and professionally with staff and clients
- Tidy, clean and disinfect all areas and equipment and change used pillows between client visits, and at beginning and end of day
- Clean and restock washrooms; wash dishes and clean kitchen area
- Hang wet towels and do clinic laundry
- Return all clean equipment and laundry to proper safe storage
- Clean hydro-collator weekly
- Empty shredder
- Communicate with Janitor where attention to cleaning is required
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) preferred
The part-time Medical Office Assistant position is ideal for an individual, with Electronic Medical Records (EMR), who is semi-retired and/or looking for part-time/casual work, which involves some daytime, evening and half-day Saturday hours. The clinic environment is busy with a patient-centred focus.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer and data entry skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Previous experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) an asset
Job Type: Part-time/casual - 8-12 hours per week plus on-call for vacation, sick day, emergency coverage.
Salary Scale: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
Start Your Application