Welcome To Stanley Steemer - Applying For The Residential Cleaning Technician Position
Stanley Steemer is growing and looking for motivated, professional individuals with a strong work ethic and positive attitude to add to our cleaning technician team. We offer best in class services to clients for carpet, hard surfaces, upholstery, and in some cases, air ducts. Stanley Steemer offers competitive health, dental, vision benefits, 401k, and earned PTO. If you are ready to work in a fun and rewarding environment with room for advancement, please apply. You must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record and submit to drug and background screening. All training is paid, and required certifications are provided free of cost to you.
Summary of Position:
- Provide quality carpet, upholstery, and hard surface cleaning services toclients
- Confirm estimate of the job costs.
- Set customer expectations and address their needs
- Sell retail cleaning products to customers
- Operate company vehicle
- Prepare service bills and collect payment from customers
Start Your Application
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, and kneel, bend, stand for extended periods
- Reliable, customer-oriented, and excellent team player
- Immensely honest and ethical person
- Great positive attitude and organized individual
- Excellent personal skills and ability to think on feet
- Outgoing and personable individual