Welcome To Gensquared - Applying For The Solution Owner Position
Gensquared prides itself on being at the forefront of innovation in the Big Data space.
Founded in 2010, Gensquared provides thought leadership and implementation excellence within the ever-growing data and analytics world. The volume of data is expected to grow to 5x what it is today, and Gensquared helps its customers to be well-positioned for success to use this data to their advantage. Companies that use data have been proven to outperform their peers by as much as 85% (McKinsey Group 2017).
We take pride in having some of the most highly trained and experienced consultants in the industry which translates into optimal value for our clients. We were one of the first companies to provide analytics and data as a service, via the cloud, as early as 2010. We strive to make sure our customers are well-positioned with the best technologies/tools in the industry, constantly evaluating new and existing technology partnerships. Some of the more prominent companies we have partnered with include; Snowflake, DataRobot, MicroStrategy, Informatica, Amazon AWS & Microsoft. We continue to invest in our most valuable resource, our people. We do this through extensive training both on the job and through various educational programs.
We are looking for an analytical and customer-obsessed technology professional who can take ownership for the vision, ongoing development and operations of enterprise data products and platforms for our major clients.
In this role you will expand the our client’s data and analytics capabilities by working cross-functionally with the client's executive business stakeholders (your customers). You will also lead a high-performing scrum team and be supported by a senior leadership team that has spent their careers in data, analytics and product management.
- Work in data and analytics for a Toronto-based company that's been doing it for over 10 years.
- Complete autonomy to hit your targets with support from leadership when you need it.
- Work from anywhere.
- Join a tight-knit team with long tenures and low-to-no turnover.
- Receive a competitive compensation package and an uncapped professional development budget.
- Conduct research to understand the client's needs and be capable of building relationships and consensus through the process.
- Develop and own all long-term and short-term roadmaps and release plans.
- Be responsible for delivering against the roadmap/release plan.
- Lead Scrum ceremonies, grooming and other tasks to maintain a well defined backlog.
- Coach the team to help them achieve their objectives.
- Prepare regular reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent 5-7 years of experience in Product Management, Engineering or Consulting.
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills.
- Experience in a data and analytics company.
- Experience in a growth-focused technology company.
Start Your Application