Welcome To Gelderman Landscape Services - Applying For The Landscape Construction Crew Leader/Foreman and Lead Hand Position
We are looking to fill a few Crew Leader and Lead Hand positions within our Waterdown location.
- Ability to operate all equipment (Skid steer, excavator, stone saws, chain saws, destumper, chipper, post hole digger, drills, cutting torches, vibro plate, hand tamper and various hand tools)
- Ability to read and follow designs, work orders, material lists and adhere to necessary timelines
- Discuss daily plan with crew; attend tailgate meetings and crew leader meetings
- Interact with clients on site when needed, providing exceptional customer service in a polite and courteous manner
- Responsible for ensuring crew meets quality standards and providing continuous training to crew with respect to proper techniques, work procedures and maintenance
- Delegation of appropriate tasks to crew on job sites
- Completion of daily timesheets for entire crew
- Participation in performance evaluations for all crew members
- Ensure crew follows dress code, wearing applicable PPE
- Service equipment as required
- Drive to and from sites
Qualifications: College/University education in relevant discipline an asset, must have a Valid G license, general knowledge of plant material required, Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in landscape construction.
Waterdown branch address: 831 Centre Rd, Waterdown
Start Your Application