Welcome To Peel Exterior Maintenance Inc. - Applying For The Crew Leader/Foreperson Position
- Operation of motor vehicle equipment and power tools equipment (commercial zero-turn riding mowers, line trimmers, blowers, etc.)
- Equipment maintenance
- Trash / debris pickup
- Other assorted tasks that relate to lawn and landscape maintenance operations.
- Responsible for directing crew of 2 - 4 laborers in daily operations including quality control punctuality, and safety
- Candidates must have strong organizational skills, ability to complete appropriate paperwork, and possess good leadership and communications skills.
- Availability to work a varied schedule (including Saturdays as needed) in sometimes adverse weather conditions
- Previous experience as a Lawn Maintenance Crew Member
- Knowledge of Commercial Mowing practices
- Ability to consistently lift 60+ pounds and walk 2+ miles per day
- Strong knowledge of mechanical equipment maintenance
- Able to Drive company vehicle to jobsite locations
Start Your Application
- Ability to endure exposure to heat, rain, dust and remote conditions.
© 2021, Fit First Technologies International, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Worldwide. Patent Pending.