Welcome To www.wpn.ca - Applying For The Gardening Crew Leader/Foreperson Position
Why Work for Whispering Pines Landscaping?
We are artists, crafting stunning outdoor spaces which go above and beyond our client’s highest expectations. We encourage a culture of efficiency and growth, with focus on being a driving force in our industry. Come grow with us, your future begins today!
Hiring immediately for a Gardening Crew Leader. Year round position, assisting with snow removal in the Winter season.
- Competitive wages / salary with a higher rate of pay for those with training or a College Diploma / University degree
- Benefit plan for you and your family
- Excellent bonus & incentive structure
- Strong team environment
- Regular social events
- Opportunity for advancement
- Year-round work- 4 season employment!
- Commercial and residential clients
- Education and training are supported & encouraged
- Work close to home
- Health & safety focused
- Plan and organize day-to-day site activities
- Employee training and instruction
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of plant material and garden maintenance practice
- Keep job site neat and orderly
- Client interaction and satisfaction
- Keep equipment and truck maintained and organized
- Safe operation of all tools and equipment
- Paperwork including timecards and accounting for on-site materials used
- Job accountability regarding contracts
- Sales Assist
- Ability to provide training and instruction to others in the safe operation of equipment regularly used in the landscape field, such as battery equipment, blowers, and weed trimmers.
- Excellent knowledge of best garden maintenance practices.
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Willingness to teach and learn from others
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.00-$29.00 per hour
Start Your Application