Welcome To Pratt's Lawn Care & Landscapes - Applying For The Crew Member/Labourer Position
We have a well-established amazing team of people and are looking to expand!
Responsible for ensuring projects are completed on time and on budget whilst maintaining a safe work environment. Main duties are to direct, plan and coordinate daily work activities for workers. In larger operations this is done through crew leaders/forepersons; and in smaller operations personally directs workers who perform tasks in ground maintenance, landscape construction, greenhouse or nursery operations. Often the supervisor, in smaller operations, will work hands-on as well as overseeing the workers. Also in smaller operations, where there is no manager, may be involved in presenting and selling landscape installations, maintenance projects and services, plants, shrubbery, trees, etc. to customers.
- Keen, energetic, and effective listener willing to work with a team
- Motivated to make up for any lack of experience with a strong desire to learn and grow into this position
- Personal skills beneficial to a positive work environment with a productive crew that meets or exceeds targets
- Experience is an asset. If you have a well-rounded background in the main landscape trades, including; landscape masonry, carpentry, horticulture, lighting, ponds and water features, planting, natural stone work, rock gardens and sodding
- Working knowledge of the Workplace Safety Act and are committed to maintaining a safe workplace
- Safe driver with a clean driving record, and have the ability to drive small truck and trailer rigs
- You will assume responsibility for the day to day inspection and maintenance of construction equipment, and for fostering a “tool care aware” culture within the company.
Start Your Application
- Must have a valid “G” license, a D license would be ideal as well