Welcome To Pratt's Lawn Care & Landscapes - Applying For The Crew Leader/Foreperson Position
Landscape Team Leader
We have a well-established amazing team of people and are looking to expand!
Assign tasks based on work schedules, keep workers on task, complete timesheets and inspect the quality of work to ensure job requirements are met. Instruct crew members on proper work standards. Interact with customers to resolve issues or answer questions. Crew leaders, also called foreperson, work along with crew members in completing all landscaping installations/maintenance. Operate a variety of hand tools and equipment such as packers, chain saws, hedge shears, sod cutters, pruning saws, mowing equipment, etc. to complete landscape and garden projects.
Start Your Application
Landscape Team Leader
- Keen, energetic, and effective leader with a minimum of 3-5 years industry experience and 1 year as a lead hand or foreman
- have a well-rounded background in the main landscape trades, including, landscape masonry, carpentry, horticulture, lighting, ponds and water features, planting, natural stonework, rock gardens and sodding
- Smart, creative, and resourceful. Motivated to make up for any lack of experience with a strong desire to learn and grow into this position
- Have a working knowledge of the Workplace Safety Act and are committed to maintaining a safe workplace
- Have a first aid certification
- Safe driver with a clean driving record, and have the ability to drive small truck and trailer rigs
- Organized and strategic thinker with the ability to read landscape drawings and implement project workplans/schedules
- Leadership skills beneficial to a positive work environment with a productive crew that meets or exceeds targets
- You will assume responsibility for the day to day inspection and maintenance of construction equipment, and for fostering a “tool care aware” culture within the company.
- Must have a valid “G” license. A D license would also be ideal
- CLT/CLP/CLP/HORTICULTURE DEGREE
- Preferred Experience
- 1-2 Years Leadership Experience
- 3+ Years in landscape industry
- Performance Bonuses
- Yearly Salary