Welcome To Fora Outdoor Living - Applying For The Nursery Manager Position
The Fora Team is Growing!
Fora Outdoor Living is a full-service garden centre and outdoor living showroom with locations in Ancaster and Norwich. The Fora Team is made up of a group of passionate people with many years of experience in the Floral and Garden Centre industry. Please visit us at www.foraoutdoor.com to learn more about us!
Fora is looking to hire a Nursery Manager for the Ancaster location.
- Plan, organize and execute retail garden centre nursery operations; including buying, receiving, displaying, maintaining and selling of annuals, perennials, shrubs and trees
- Ability to recommend plant choices to customers.
- Supervise other nursery employees.
- Effectively manage inventory and price product
- Build/maintain supplier relationships.
- Work with management team to set promotions on product, according to seasonality of plant products.
- Passion for and a thorough knowledge of annuals, perennials and woody plants
- Minimum of 5 years of horticultural experience. (Retail Garden Centre experience is an asset)
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment; which includes working in the greenhouse, outdoors, unloading trucks, setting up displays, etc.
Compensation is hourly and commensurate based on experience.
Start Your Application