Welcome To Support Ontario Youth - Applying For The Association Apprentice Coordinator Position
Support Ontario Youth is looking to hire an Association Apprentice Coordinator to help support our driven, focused and ever-expanding team. We welcome the experience of someone who can implement processes and systems to stay effectively organized.
In this entry-level position, your ability to multi-task, while managing your own work with independent individual schedules is essential. You need to be resourceful, a good problem-solver and organized. You are also efficient and comfortable taking direction from multiple team members.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for managing your own workflow to get the job/task done efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Assist managers with tasks related to apprenticeship recruitment and maintaining apprenticeship records within a CRM.
- Implement and monitor apprentice programs as directed by program managers maintain and see those programs through to completion.
- Manage external communications in partnership with Operations Support Coordinator (newsletters, social media, and emails).
- Handle office interactions with outside visitors and calls. This includes greeting guests, answering phone inquiries, and handling requests or complaints in a professional manner.
- Occasional travel to support events or members may be required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Detail-oriented and able to work effectively with tight deadlines
- Superior organization skills, ability to coordinate calendars of multiple staff and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Strong communication skills, must be comfortable making calls and comfortable talking on the phone
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Exposure to the skilled trades environment would be a bonus but is not necessary
How to apply:
Click on Association Apprentice Coordinator to complete an online application AND assessment
Remember to attach a detailed cover letter and resume.
We will ONLY be in touch with candidates who qualify for the position. We wish all applicants success.
SOY hiring team!
Start Your Application