Welcome To Cambridge Landscaping & Construction Ltd. - Applying For The Crew Member/Labourer Position
Construction/Landscape Labourers work closely with Project Manager(s) and Foreperson(s) to successfully complete projects with an emphasis on safety, timeliness, and budgets.
The labourer’s scope of work will encompass preparing job sites and site control measures, equipment and power tool operation, setting grades, carpentry, forming and pouring concrete, asphalt, and completing documentation related to their work.
Labourers will also support landscape maintenance activities including line trimming, grass cutting, site litter removal, and other duties
The work is outdoors, in a fast-paced and team-focused environment. Construction/Landscape Labourers provide direction and training to more junior staff as required.
Start Your Application
- Assist Foreperson(s) and Site Supervisor(s) to clean and prepare job sites including setting up hoarding, fencing, ladders, and other temporary structures.
- Undertaking traffic control measures.
- Ensuring all work is conducted in accordance with corporate health and safety requirements.
- Interpreting blueprints, drawings, and written instructions in order to undertake work on the job site.
- Loading and delivering materials using a variety of power tools and machines such as Bobcats, forklifts, packers, grinders, pressure washers, and other hand tools.
- Breakout out concrete; forming, pouring, and finishing concrete in accordance with project specifications.
- Asphalt work including placing, raking, and compacting.
- Operating various power tools and equipment required to complete scope of work.
- Performs landscape maintenance duties including grass cutting, line trimming, and site litter pick up.
- Ensuring waste materials are properly removed and disposed of in accordance with corporate policies.
- Transporting equipment, crew members, and tools to/from job sites.
- Participates in the clean up and organization of the shop and yard as required.
- Participates in vehicle and equipment maintenance activities as required.
- Working outside in all kinds of weather.
- Labourer undertakes other duties as assigned.