Welcome To Unique Landscape Services - Applying For The Landscape Construction Crew Member Position
Unique Landscape Services was founded out of the belief that life is much better outdoors. We are committed to improving the lives of homeowners through unique, quality crafted landscapes. We are looking for passionate and motivated Landscape Construction Crew Members to join our team.
What does the job look like?
- Assist in the completion of landscape construction tasks such as installing interlock patios/walkways/driveways, retaining walls, drainage, and wooden fences/decks
- Follow all Unique’s policies/procedures, represent our Core Values daily and comply with safety regulations
- Operate hand and power tools, as well as heavy equipment related to Construction work.
What is required from you?
- 1-2 years experience in Landscape Construction Industry
- Ability to operate hand tools, small machinery and willingness to be trained on larger machinery
- Knowledge of landscape construction processes
- Reliable transportation to Yard in Mount Hope, ON
- G-Class drivers licence preferred
- Ability to work longer hours, weekends if needed
- Ability to lift heavy items (50-80lbs) and wheelbarrow repetitively throughout the day
Hours of Work
Monday through Friday, Saturdays as needed
Starting at 7:00AM, end time varies
What can we offer you?
- Competitive Wages
- Advancement Opportunities
- Company BBQ’s and other appreciation events
- Paid industry related courses
- Health Benfits
Unique Landscape Services prides ourselves on being able to give back to our employees, in return we expect everyone to be honest, detail focused, strict on safety, and willing to be a productive member of the team.
Start Your Application