Welcome To Hesslandscaping Ltd. - Applying For The Crew Member/Labourer in landscape division Position
- Minimum 5 years in landscaping construction
- Valid drivers licence/own transportation to our Hamilton yard is required as we are not situated on any bus routes.
- First aid and certificates for operation of equipment (bobcat, excavators, etc.) is a must - if you do not have your bobcat certification for heavy equipment, we will work with you to receive one
- Knowledge of specific materials, methods, tools and equipment required to complete projects
- Operate various tools such as heavy equipment, chainsaws, laser levels, and all manner of small tools
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications to complete work activities
- Have a G-license and clean driving record
- Personal tools and equipment needed: Steel-toed boots
- Organizational skills and problem solving.
Start Your Application
- Maintain and enforce standards of cleanliness and organization in assigned trucks, trailers, equipment, job sites and shop/yard area
- Perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment according to company standards
- Complete and submit all required paperwork on a daily basis
- Comply with all company policies and procedures to ensure work is carried out in a safe and efficient manner, and that all crew members are in compliance with government and company PPE standards
- Enforce and work in accordance with all local health and safety laws and regulations at shop/yard and on jobsite
- Complete and maintain the required completion of circle checks of all commercial truck and trailers as per MTO requirements
- Communicate with customers in a polite and courteous manner
- Knowledge in the construction of driveways, walkways, patios, carpentry, masonry, water features, gardens, trees, plants, garden lighting, etc.
- Snow removal in the winter months
©Fit First® Technologies International, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Worldwide. Patented.