Welcome To Alaskan Air Conditioning - Applying For The Customer Experience Manager in Phoenix Position
We are looking for an experienced Customer Experience Manager to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the enitre Alaskan Air Conditioning organization.
The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
What this position does to contribute to the Company’s success
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager, retail manager or assistant manager
- Provides quality coaching, leadership and direction to a high performing Customer Experience team.
- Cultivates, pursues and promotes a culture of continued excellence through individual and team growth.
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Must be a flexible team player.
- BS degree in Business Administration or related field
Alaskan air conditioning is committed to keeping our associates and customers safe. Job offers are contingent upon the results of background, drug screening, and reference check. Only after successfully passing these pre-hire clearances are individuals approved for hire and ready to start their successful and rewarding career.
Pay: $48,000.00k plus bonuses
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Start Your Application