Welcome To Verdant Landscape and Design Inc. - Applying For The Landscape Professional Position
Landscape Construction Professional (Verdant Landscape and Design Inc)
Verdant Landscape and Design Inc. is based in Milton and serves the Region of Halton, Peel, and surrounding areas with high quality landscape design and property care. Our clients are home owners looking to create a beautiful and comfortable atmosphere in their outdoor spaces and businesses looking to create a professional first impression. We are busy and looking for a Landscape Construction Professional. We are willing to provide you with training and valuable work experience.
You’ll love this opportunity if:
- You enjoy working outdoors with a team of professionals who care as much about people as plants
- You want to expand your knowledge and skills about softscapes, hardscapes, water features, irrigation and landscape lighting
- You are dependable and reliable
As a Landscape Construction Professional your responsibilities will be:
- Assisting with building and installing: interlock walkways, patios, gardens, ponds, irrigation systems, driveways, fences, gates, decks, retaining walls, planters, etc. under professional supervision
- Planting, trimming and maintaining flowers beds
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Valid ‘G’ License
- A positive attitude, communication skills, and team spirit
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. repeatedly through an entire work shift
- A willingness to learn, demonstrated initiative, ability to make decisions based on sound judgment
- Being free from the effects of any impairment causing substance or medication while at work
- You are to work safely and responsibly at all times
- Previous experience an asset but not required
What’s In It For You?
- Being a Living wage employer and a member of Ontario Living Wage Network, we provide competitive wages, with a base rate starting at $23.15.
- An opportunity to learn, a variety of work experiences and a positive, professional working culture
- Support with your personal and professional growth through mentorship, apprenticeship, and continuing education and training
- Health Benefits after 90 days
- Weekend work not required
Does this seem like a good opportunity for you? Please submit your resume and cover letter and let us know if there is anything we can do enable your full and accessible participation in our recruitment process.
Start Your Application