Welcome To Eden Valley Poultry - Applying For The Production Supervisor Position
Eden Valley Poultry Incorporated is seeking a Production Supervisor to join their team of dedicated professionals. Eden Valley Poultry strives to be an employer of choice. We focus on continuous improvement, contributing to the well-being of the community, minimizing our impact on the environment and remaining focused on exceptional food safety and quality standards.
The Production Supervisor will be responsible for the supervision, coordination, and effective management of a team to meet production targets and quality standards. Responsibilities will include generating production reports, staff training in production methods, safety, policies, and procedures, as well as the identification and correction of potential work problems and health and safety issues.
Through the effective management of targets, goals, and production efficiencies the Production Supervisor will ensure the ongoing success of the plant floor at Eden Valley Poultry.
- Minimum of 3 years' supervisory experience with demonstrated motivating, training, appraising and general supervisory skills.
- Leadership experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership and team building skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office products and the ability to learn new software applications.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills and ability to develop conceptual alternatives.
- Ability to find new methods and principles and ability to incorporate them into existing practices as needed.
- High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility, and adaptability.
- Must have ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures.
Eden Valley Poultry Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefit package. Qualified applicants please apply via https://bit.ly/2U1AWia and/or www.edenvalleypoultry.com
Alternatively, a resume can be submitted to email@example.com. Please note the position in the subject line. Thank you.
Start Your Application