Welcome To Garden Grove - Applying For The Crew Maintenance Crew Member Position
Please apply through the job link below:
We are eagerly seeking Crew Members to join our Landscape Maintenance Team!
Do you have a positive, team-oriented attitude? Strong attention to detail? A desire to grow and learn in a green industry career? If so, we want to meet with you!
At Garden Grove we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re larger in size than most landscape companies, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you are looking to join a company with a heightened commitment to safety and quality, and be part of a crew of talented go-getters, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including commercial grounds maintenance, landscape enhancements, and snow removal there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
Garden Grove promotes a teamwork culture, developing and training our staff to provide next-level service to our customers.
- Perform routine maintenance services on customer properties as per Garden Grove standards to include cutting grass, raking, general clean up, fertilizing, garden care (weeding, edging, cultivating), plant care (pruning, trimming shrubs & trees) according to site specific details.
- Utilization and proficiency with turf and lawn care equipment
- Ensuring properties are maintained to the high level of quality that is expected
- Maintain safe work practices and procedures on each site
- Identify landscape related issues within the accounts that you service, recording those issues and reporting them to your crew leader or manager
- Dedicated to quality customer service you go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure company policies, health & safety requirements and procedures are followed and adhered to at all times
- Leading by example all Company, Crew and Customer initiatives in Quality, Communication and Performance as it relates to representing and leading our brand in attitude and behaviour, safety, appearance (dress code), care of company fleet and equipment, always demonstrating good leadership skills
- Perform snow removal duties as assigned of plowing, walkway clearing and ice-melting during the winter season
- Duties will primarily be outdoors and regularly exposed to varying weather conditions i.e. wet and/or humid conditions, hot and cold temperatures, snow and ice storms.
- Physical demands include but may not be limited to standing, walking, sitting, climbing, stooping, kneeling, bending, lifting, reaching, squatting, carrying, pushing, and pulling.
- During the Spring/Summer/Fall Season; Occasional irregular hours due to the weather and/or unexpected circumstances
- During the Winter Season; be actively involved during all snow events. This could be 24/7 across multiple days, including weekends and holidays
- A valid drivers license with clean drivers abstract
- Desire to work in horticultural/landscape industry
- Proficiency with turf and lawn care equipment
- Minimum 1 year experience in the landscape industry an asset
What We Offer:
- Full Time seasonal position, with the possibility of year round employment
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Employee programs and incentives, including opportunity to receive bonuses
- Learning opportunities for skill development, leadership, and paid certifications
- Benefits package
- Career advancement opportunities
- Company events
- Free on-site parking / bike storage
- Communication - Just like a fresh cut lawn, we pride ourselves on clean lines of communication.
- Respect - Respect the process, C.A.R.E. about a job well done. Operate in the spirit of cooperation.
- Trust - To be trusted, you need to be trustworthy. Have the courage and integrity to make the tough decisions.
- Motivation - Motivation can out-perform talent with the right mindset.
- Teamwork - Teamwork requires everyone to be focused on our common goal. Work together to achieve greatness.
- Innovation - Adapting to change we challenge ourselves to always innovate.
Garden Grove Landscaping Inc. offers diverse opportunities in landscape and snow management services.
As a leader in the industry, we have developed a strong reputation for excellence. We continue to grow as an organization because of our focus on team building, quality and customer satisfaction. Our unique culture has enabled Garden Grove to remain a successful family-oriented business, founded on principles of trust, honesty and respect. This guides our relationships with each other, our customers, and cultivates a positive atmosphere where growth is encouraged, and where individuals can achieve their potential.
Our team is growing forward – Garden Grove is the ideal place to start or further your landscape career. Since our inception in 1990, Garden Grove Landscaping has seen steady growth and has become widely recognized as a service leader in the landscape industry. Having developed a strong reputation for excellence we continue to grow as an organization because of our focus on team building, quality and customer satisfaction.
Join our team today by applying through the link below!
We love diversity! We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity in the workplace and considers applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples, and persons with disabilities. We welcome applications from all interested individuals; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Start Your Application