Welcome To Millennium Landscape Design & Construction - Applying For The Crew Leader/Foreperson Position
Landscape Construction Foreman must be dedicated and knowledgeable in all aspects of the landscape construction field. They must have a good understanding of site plans, while delegating and overseeing employees.
Successful Candidates will possess the following skills and traits:
- At least 3 years experience with excavators/skid steers, dump trucks and trailers with a valid Ontario driver's G license
- Working knowledge of landscaping, including installing Interlocking stone, retaining walls, natural stone and mason work
- Ability to perform manual labour duties and lift up to 50 lbs
- Great leadership skills
- Possess a strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Good verbal communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work well within a fast-paced team environment
- Enjoy working outdoors for extended periods of time
Starting wage is $28.00 per hour and could increase based on the applicant’s skill level and experience.
Start Your Application