Welcome To Elements Hardscaping In - Applying For The Lead Hand Position
Looking to join a great team that is able to work on some exceptional job site? Elements Hardscaping Inc. has just that!
Our teams works on high end residential homes within the Guelph and surrounding areas and is looking for exceptional likeminded individuals to join the team.
You will be reporting to the Project Manager onsite and help lead small teams of 2-4. A Team player with strong communication and attention to detail will be the key to success for this position. Ability to drive company truck and trailer as needed, so a valid drivers license and clean drivers abstract will be preferred. Ideally 2+ years of landscape experience.
Include but are not limited to:
- Help lead and direct our landscape technicians to complete daily tasks on job sites as per daily task outlined by project manager
- Assist and monitor the installation of daily projects (interlock, natural stone patio, flagstone, staircases, retaining walls, etc.)
- Utilize large machinery- skid steer, excavator, as well as smaller power and hand tools
- Help ensure that projects are meeting timelines and budgets
- Ensure professionalism, safety standard and Covid-19 Guidelines are meet
What Elements Offers:
- Competitive pay (rate is depending on experience, incentive and motivation)
- Great team atmosphere
- Career growth and development
- Company Events: BBQ, Volleyball tournaments, golf tournaments, pond days, etc.
- Health benefits after 6 months
- Typical work hours are Monday - Friday 8- 5:30 with some exceptions. We rarely work weekend, we like to enjoy our weekends too.
- Winter work may include exterior/interior fireplaces, woodworking etc. We DON'T do snow removal.
Minimum 2 years expereince in the ladnscape/hardcape industry.
The ability to lead and help direct a team
Able to get to the shop everyday. License in a strong asset.
Start Your Application