Welcome To Earthform - Applying For The Crew Supervisor / Foreman - Landscaping, Pool, Spa Position
For over a decade, Earthform’s team of landscaping and pool experts has been helping hundreds of Maritimers create custom backyard retreats that will last a lifetime. Check out the cool work we do. https://earthform.ca/about-earthform/
We are committed to continuously training staff and staying on top of the latest breakthroughs in the industry so that we can support our employees’ career development and long-term employment.
The Landscape Supervisor/Foreman responsibilities include overseeing the construction of outdoor spaces, monitoring and training workers, supervising the use of equipment, ensuring staff observe safety guidelines and protocols, and completing various administrative duties. The Crew Supervisor/Foreman should also have leadership skills and sound knowledge of hardscaping, construction, horticultural practices, etc.
A successful Landscape Supervisor/Foreman should be able to both follow and provide instructions. A top-notch Landscape Supervisor/Foreman should constantly be expanding their horticulture knowledge, be a keen problem-solver, and possess remarkable communication skills.
To ensure the successful execution of client contracts in the field by managing costs, timelines and field team as well as focusing on service standards and client satisfaction.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary plus performance bonuses
- Group insurance – Health, Dental, Vision
- Tuition support
- Training and professional development course
- Uniforms and Personal Protective Equipment as needed
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Retirement savings plan under review
- Using quality equipment and tools
- Job satisfaction in seeing completed jobs and projects
Join our team and we’ll support you while we grow together!
- Promote culture of 3 pillars: Customer Service, Leadership Development, Profitability
- Present professionalism with a customer service mentality when interacting with clients
- Oversee, coach, manage performance, and develop lead hands/ technicians
- Orient new crew members and foster skills development
- Responsible for quality of work and materials on job site
- Responsible for general maintenance of jobsite tools, equipment, and vehicles, applying grease, oil, and lube regularly, and refueling as appropriate(checklist)
- Read and apply blueprints and plans
- Follow instructions and plans, keeping expenditures within budget
- Responsible for safety requirements of all job sites. I.e., cones, staging, harnesses, etc.
- Problem-solve issues within the scope of project work
- Report to Operations Manager if anything arises on job site off-plan; escalate issues beyond project scope
- Keep job planners current
- Submit digital LMN time sheets daily
- Schedule sub-contractors as needed per job plan
- Load crew truck and trailer, ensuring its setup for work each day
- Participate in crew meetings
- Conduct crew member performance evaluations at implemented intervals
- Complete and submit appropriate leave forms for crew members
- 1 year minimum of supervisory experience
- 3 years in landscaping or similar construction setting
- Customer service focus
- Experience with project budgeting
- Ability to problem solve issues, and make quick logical decisions on the job
- Ability to read blueprints and plans
- Competent in using computers and software for spreadsheets, word processing, email, etc.
- Experience with online project management tools (e.g., LMN) is an asset
Questions about the hiring process or position can be emailed in confidence to HR@earthform.ca referencing “Earthform Crew Supervisor” in the subject line.
We encourage anyone with this kind of background who is interested in being part of a progressive company to apply. If you are not sure if it is the right fit for you, let’s set up a chat! HR@earthform.ca
We are also seeking candidates for Landscape Labourers/Technicians, Salespeople and an HR Coordinator. See https://resolvehr.ca/careers-with-clients-earthform/ for more information.
Start Your Application