Welcome To Wright Landscape Services - Applying For The Crew Member/Labourer, Maintenance & Snow Position
We are looking to add a Crew Members to our growing Maintenance & Snow division. Reporting to the Production Manager and/or his delegate, this team member will be responsible for improving the functionality or aesthetic of a clients property through maintains lawns, gardens, athletic fiends, etc.
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Assist Crew Leader in preparing for day-to-day site activities in both winter and summer months.
- Working as part of a team to complete landscape maintenance duties such as mowing, weed control, trimming, pruning, aeration, spring cleanup, and fall clean up, seasonal plantings and general garden maintenance.
- Completes landscape enhancement projects such as mulch application, plantings, topsoil application and lawn seeding.
- Snow removal in the winter months.
- Operate a variety of tools and equipment, ie. trimmers, hedge trimmers, walker mowers and push mowers.
- Travel to multiple job sites will be required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid G license with a clean driving record and experience operating a truck and trailer.
- College Diploma, Apprenticeship, CHT, University degree in Horticulture or Landscape Technology an asset.
- Prior experience an asset.
- Good knowledge of best lawn maintenance & snow clearing practices.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Willingness to learn from others.
- Able to operate or learn to operate equipment such as mowers, blowers and weed trimmers, walk behind salters, walkway clearing units, etc.
- Able to lift 50lbs.
- Detail oriented.
- Time management.
Wright Landscape Services is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about Wright Landscape Services please visit our website at www.wrightlandscape.ca.
Start Your Application