Welcome To Wright Landscape Services - Applying For The Lead Hand, Landscape Construction Position
We are looking to add a Lead Hand to our growing team. The Lead Hand will be responsible for managing the day-to-day duties of our field staff and will play a key part in delivering project success.
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Assist site Foreman in organizing day-to-day site activities & operations.
- Assist in general labor site instruction.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of landscape materials.
- Client interaction and satisfaction.
- Help keep equipment and truck maintained and organized.
- Safe operation of all tools and equipment.
- Assist with site/project paperwork including LMN Time and accounting for on-site materials used.
- 3-5 years landscape construction experience
- College Diploma, Apprenticeship, CHT or CLT an asset.
- Ability to provide training/instruction to others in the safe operation of equipment regularly used in the landscape field, such as skid steers, chainsaws, and stone saws.
- Excellent knowledge of hard and soft landscape materials.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Willingness to teach and learn from others.
Wright Landscape Services is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about Wright Landscape Services please visit our website at www.wrightlandscape.ca.
Start Your Application