Welcome To Wright Landscape Services - Applying For The Crew Member/Labourer, Landscape Construction Position
We are looking to add a Crew Members to our growing Design Build department. Crew Members will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day operations of our Construction teams through the building and constructing of various residential and/or commercial projects across the Waterloo Region.
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Assist site foreman and/or lead hand in preparing for day-to-day site activities.
- Assist in general labor site instruction.
- Demonstrate knowledge of plant material, hard material, and landscape practices.
- Help keep equipment and truck maintained and organized.
- Operating small construction equipment ie; skid steers and mini excavators.
- Snow clearing operations in winter.
- 2-3 years landscape construction experience
- College Diploma, Apprenticeship, CHT or CLT an asset.
- Knowledge of hard and soft landscape materials.
- Valid G license with a clean driving record and experience operating a truck and trailer.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Willingness to learn from others.
- Able to operate or learn to operate equipment.
- Able to lift 50lbs.
- Detail oriented.
- Time management.
Wright Landscape Services is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about Wright Landscape Services please visit our website at www.wrightlandscape.ca.
Start Your Application