Welcome To Whispering Pines Landscaping - Applying For The Gardening Crew Leader (Clone) Position
Why Work for Whispering Pines Landscaping?
We are artists, crafting stunning outdoor spaces which go above and beyond our client’s highest expectations. We encourage a culture of efficiency and growth, with focus on being a driving force in our industry. Come grow with us, your future begins today!
Hiring immediately for a Gardening Crew Leader. Year round position, assisting with snow removal in the Winter season.
- Competitive wages / salary with a higher rate of pay for those with training or a College Diploma / University degree
- Benefit plan for you and your family
- Excellent bonus & incentive structure
- Strong team environment
- Regular social events
- Opportunity for advancement
- Year-round work- 4 season employment!
- Commercial and residential clients
- Education and training are supported & encouraged
- Work close to home
- Health & safety focused
- Plan and organize day-to-day site activities
- Employee training and instruction
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of plant material and garden maintenance practice
- Keep job site neat and orderly
- Client interaction and satisfaction
- Keep equipment and truck maintained and organized
- Safe operation of all tools and equipment
- Paperwork including timecards and accounting for on-site materials used
- Job accountability regarding contracts
- Sales Assist
- Ability to provide training and instruction to others in the safe operation of equipment regularly used in the landscape field, such as battery equipment, blowers, and weed trimmers.
- Excellent knowledge of best garden maintenance practices.
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Willingness to teach and learn from others
Rate of pay based on experience $19.00 / hr- $29.00 / hr
Start Your Application