Welcome To CID Electric Ltd. - Applying For The 309A Journeyman Electrician - Construction and Maintenance Position
We are a fast-growing company and currently in need of experienced and skilled Journeyman Electricians to join our team. Successful candidates will be responsible for installing and repairing wiring, electrical fixtures, and control equipment. We offer competitive benefits and invite licensed professionals who are looking for steady work to apply today.
- Minimum 2 – 5 years of experience within the 309A – Construction & Maintenance trade.
- Electrical license must be in good standing with the College of Trades.
- Working at Heights training required.
- Must have valid drivers’ license with clean abstract.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces.
- Must own safety boots, hard hat, basic hand tools, and cordless tools.
- Must have a strong knowledge of the Ontario Electrical Safety Code.
- Strong attention to detail
- Paperwork as necessary (work orders, time sheets, etc.)
- Lays out, assembles, installs, repairs, maintains, connects and/or tests electrical systems
- Systematically diagnose faults in electrical and electronic components, as required
- Measures, cuts, threads, bends, assembles, and installs conduits and other electrical conductor raceways
- Splices and terminates electrical conductors
- Tests electrical and electronic equipment to ensure that they are functioning properly
- Ability to work with colored wiring and must be able to identify by sight.
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and facilitate customer requests.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency to meet our customer’s needs.
- Must have excellent organization, analytical, planning, and troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrate ability to read blueprints and schematics and installs all electrical and electronic devices
- Must be able to use an array of tools and diagnostic devices to service and install electrical parts.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills required.
- The ability to work efficiently in a team setting is a must.
- Must have clean professional appearance.
Electrician — Construction and Maintenance is classified as a compulsory trade, which means that individuals working in the trade are required by law to be members of the Ontario College of Trades. In Ontario, the trade is part of the Interprovincial Red Seal Program—the national standard for the trade across Canada —under the title Construction Electrician: www.red-seal.ca.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Member Assistance Program (MAP) Program
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Benefits
- Life insurance
Start Your Application