PedSafety, a Campbell Company is an employee-owned, ISO 9001:2015 certified company that designs, engineers, and manufactures pedestrian accessibility products that focus on the traffic industry – specifically the intersection crosswalk. PedSafety offers its employees paid vacation, paid sick days, paid holidays, medical, dental, disability, life insurance, 401k with up to a 4% employer matching contribution, and participation in the ESOP after completing a year of service. Learn more at https://www.pedsafety.com/
Job Description: Machinist 51-4041
Set up and operate a variety of machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments. Includes precision instrument makers who fabricate, modify, or repair mechanical instruments. May also fabricate and modify parts to make or repair machine tools or maintain industrial machines, applying knowledge of mechanics, mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures.
A machinist should be able to take a set of prints, given the appropriate tools and materials, and make the part to specification in a reasonable amount of time.
Machinists are part of the PedSafety Company Machine Shop team. Their primary task is to create and qualify production-ready processes for the machining of PedSafety Company parts.
· Using CAM and G Code programming to create the programs.
· Define and create necessary fixtures.
· Define and create the process to create the specific parts.
· Provide coaching/assistance to MS team members to ensure that they are making good parts efficiently.
· Machinists are responsible to produce quality parts and exhibit good productivity.
· PedSafety Machinist also demonstrates leadership.
· Demonstrate good safety protocol.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $27.00 per hour DOEStart Your Application