Welcome To CJ Limited - Applying For The Accounts Payable Team Lead Position
The Head Office for Charm Diamond Centres (CJ Limited) is looking for someone to join our team and fill a full-time role as an Accounts Payable Team Lead at our location in Dartmouth, NS. Operating over 80 stores from coast to coast, CJ Limited is the largest independently owned Canadian Jewellery Company and a Platinum Member of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. If you’re looking to make a difference and up for a challenge this could be the right opportunity for you!
The Accounts Payable Team Lead will be responsible for:
- Overseeing all Accounts Payable related functions/issues
- Day to day coaching and supervising of Accounts Payable team members as needed
- Maintaining vendor master files; entering new vendors and updating existing vendor information
- Approving payment runs prior to submission for signature/payment
- Data entry of Accounts Payable invoices
- Preparing and submitting duty drawback claims to Canada Border Services Agency
- Processing consignment invoices monthly and periodic reconciliation
- Processing corporate credit cards
- Processing requests for vendor credit
- Reconciling vendor accounts monthly/yearly
- Processing/submitting expense reimbursements
- Providing backup for other functions in the department as needed
- Other miscellaneous projects and duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2+ years related experience in Accounts Payable, with a post-secondary education in Accounting or Finance, and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in a supervisory role or strong leadership qualities considered an asset
- Previous experience using Epicor accounting software not necessary but considered an asset
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Friendly and energetic team player with a positive attitude
We offer a progressive and caring work environment. Compensation will commensurate with previous experience and or education.
If you are a self-motivated and organized individual and meet these requirements, we would love to meet you! Please apply online by sending your resume and cover letter by end of day Friday, September 24, 2021.
CJ Limited is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply. We employ individuals without regard to race, age, religion, disability, gender or national origin. Accommodations are available upon request for all individuals with disabilities with the recruitment and selection process.
Start Your Application