Welcome To Greenlane Champion Property Services - Applying For The Crew Leader/Foreperson Position
Family owned and operated in Richmond Hill, our full service landscape-construction company handles all types of residential and commercial projects. We have over 25 years of experience serving the Greater Toronto Area.
We are looking for a Landscape Technician / Construction Lead Hand to join our team.
Landscape Technician / Construction Lead Hand responsibilities include:
- Assist in the preparation of job sites prior to the beginning of a project.
- Assist in the construction of walkways, patios, retaining walls, step systems, pillars, grading, sodding, planting, wood structures, etc.
- Assist with delegating job tasks with timelines to appropriate crew members.
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the job site and equipment.
- Ensure project is completed according to project schedule.
- Assist in performing maintenance on tools and equipment.
- Complete daily logs, various reports and progress logs.
- Comply with all company policies and regulations.
Successful applicants will possess the following skills and traits:
- 3+ years in a landscape construction supervisory role.
- Experience working in commercial and residential landscape construction.
- Solid understanding of hardscape materials and their installation practices.
- Experience installing interlock, retaining walls, patios, driveways, etc.
- Experience with carpentry for the completion of concrete forms, fences, decks, etc.
- Experience and knowledge in heavy equipment and tools.
- Able to read and interpret blueprints and structural drawings.
- Effective planning, scheduling, productivity, time management and record keeping skills.
- Able to work outdoors in various conditions.
- Ability to work flexible hours, Monday through Friday with the occasional weekend.
- Valid G Driver's License.
Greenlane Landscape Design~Build offers:
Start Your Application
- Year round employment (snow work during winter months).
- Competitive compensation.
- Performance based bonuses.
- Paid Benefits for full time employees.
- Opportunities for advancement and education to further your career are available.