Welcome To Canadian Grounds Landscaping and Snow Removal - Applying For The Crew Member/Labourer Position
Canadian Grounds Landscaping and Snow Removal
69 Advance Rd.
ON M8Z 2S6
Job ID: NOC 8612 - 2021-01
Canadian Grounds Landscaping and Snow Removal (“Canadian Grounds”) was started in 1996 with the goal of being an owner-operated company that could provide educated and competent service to its customers. We have established a reputation as a leader in quality, services, experience, and value.
Our client list includes large hospitals and health facilities, major hotels, commuter train depots and parking lots, downtown business complexes and large industrial properties within Greater Toronto.
About the Position:
Canadian Grounds is looking for landscaping and grounds maintenance labourers to perform work to assist in constructing landscapes and related structures and maintain lawns, gardens, athletic fields, golf courses, cemeteries, parks, landscaped interiors and other landscaped areas.
- East GTA – Checkpoint Markham, or
- West GTA – Checkpoint Etobicoke
- Spread topsoil, lay sod, plant flowers, grass, shrubs and trees and perform other duties to assist with the construction of a landscape and related structures
- Cut grass, rake, aerate, dethatch, fertilize and water lawns, weed gardens, prune shrubs and trees and perform other maintenance duties as directed by the supervisor
- Maintain lawns and grass along roadsides
- Operate and maintain power mowers, tractors, chain saws, electric clippers, sod cutters, pruning saws, snowblowers and other landscape maintenance equipment
- Spray and dust trees, shrubs, lawns and gardens, as directed, to control insects and disease
- Perform other manual duties to clean and maintain landscaped environments, such as shovelling snow and salting walkways.
- Able to work under adverse weather conditions
- Clean drivers license abstract (drivers only)
- Able to work flexible hours during winter
- Prior experience in snow removal, landscaping and groundskeeping management
- Must be able to show proof of COVID vaccination
Wages and Benefits:
Start Your Application
- Salary: $18 to $23/hr
- Health and Dental Benefits: Yes
- Paid Training and Career Development opportunities, such as DZ training.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: $18.00-$23.00 per hour
- COVID-19 considerations:
- All staff are equipped with full PPE safety items and proper training requirements.
- New hires must be able to show proof of COVID vaccination.