Welcome To Islington Nurseries - Applying For The Concrete Labourer - Union Position Position
Concrete Labourer-This is a Union Role
Who are we?
The INL Group of Companies has been in business for over 70 years and we are growing again and again. Our divisions include our Landscape Maintenance Division, Stone Yard Division, Landscape Construction and Garden Centre. We are well known in the maintenance industry for exemplary service and the highest industry standards.
- Concrete work; curbs, sidewalks, decorative walls/secondary pours
- Large commercial construction sites, where safety and training play a key role
- Builds, erects and set forms for various concrete structures and foundations
- Shovel concrete into forms and/or wall panels
- Performs duties of cutting and placing reinforcing wire mesh, preparing appropriate sand and cement mixtures and placing, pouring and rough levelling of concrete
- Smooth and finish concrete by floating, troweling, edging and brushing in accordance with specifications
- Builds and/or takes apart bracing, barricades, forms, scaffolding and temporary structures
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Knowledgeable and comfortable with all aspects of concrete work
Why work for us?
Start Your Application
- Year-round employment
- Health and dental benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Company uniforms
- Work culture that is inclusive and open
- Steady growth year over year