Welcome To Intek - Applying For The Human Resouces Coordinator - Focus on Full-Cycle Recruitment & Onboarding Position
Human Resources Coordinator - Focus on Full-Cycle Recruitment & Onboarding
Human Resources Manager
The Human Resources Coordinator, under the direction of the Human Resources Manager, will primarily be responsible for the full cycle of recruitment. In addition, this role will also complete all duties with regard to the administration of group benefits, letter writing, and reporting. The Human Resources Coordinator must possess one to two years of related experience in full-cycle recruitment and requires a degree, diploma, or comparable work experience in lieu of.
Salary: $50,000 annually
This is an in-office position, located in Markham, Ontario.
- Attention to Detail - Attends to details and pursues quality in the accomplishment of tasks, regardless of the volume of duties encountered.
- Client/Customer Focus - Provides superior service to both internal and external customers.
- Commitment to Health and Safety - Works in compliance with all applicable health and safety legislation and established policies and procedures.
- Conflict Management - Foresees potential conflict and takes preventative steps. Handles conflict when it arises; assisting with resolution or determining solutions.
- Cultural Sensitivity - Promotes an inclusive environment exemplified by understanding all cultural groups.
- Organization - Able to create or maintain processes to ensure all relevant information or tools are easily accessible.
- Problem Solving - Able to break down a situation into smaller pieces to identify key issues and figure out cause and effect relationships in order to solve. Use logic and analytical methods to come to a realistic solution.
- Professionalism - Demonstrates professional standards of conduct when governing interactions between individuals in a business environment.
- Recruit graduates from colleges, universities, and other educational institutions
- End to end recruiting: prepare and post notices and advertisements, and collect and screen applications, advise job applicants on the terms and conditions of employment and notify applicants of results of the selection process and prepare job offers
- Conduct exit interviews with resigning employees to gain a more in-depth understanding as to why they are resigning
- Review, update and maintain current onboarding and orientation materials and manuals
- Perform the orientation/onboarding of new hires and the training of all employees
- Draft memoranda, correspondence, policies, reports, proposals, job descriptions, and other employment documentation
- Monitor human resources-related documentation to ensure accuracy, consistency, and relevance to business processes.
- Implement and enforce human resources and labour relations strategies, including policies, programs, and procedures to address an organization's human resources requirements
- Eliminate unnecessary or outdated materials, destroying them or transferring them to inactive storage according to file maintenance and legislative requirements
- Train staff on Health and Safety policies and procedures, where applicable
- Maintain a professional appearance, demeanor, and attitude at all times
- Develop and maintain constructive working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, including executive, corporate staff, management, employees, and business and community partners
- One to two years of full-cycle recruitment experience
- Degree or diploma in a related field
- Ability to read and interpret legislation
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to interpret and implement company policies and procedures
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- Demonstrated time management skills
- High flexibility with strong interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse environment
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Knowledge of and exposure to a range of human resources activities, including some of the following: recruitment, orientation, health and safety, employee relations, and employee communications
- Strong sense of ethics and the ability to handle sensitive or private information with tact and discretion
- Operation of desktop computer and peripherals
- Occasional travel to associated offices and worksites
- Extended periods of sitting
- Interaction with others under varying circumstances-including situations of a highly sensitive nature
- Working in a busy office environment with frequent interruptions
- Interaction with employees, management, and the public at large
- Attendance and conducting of presentations
Intek Communications Inc. seeks to fully integrate the principles of Employment Equity and will ensure the full participation and advancement of members of historically disadvantaged groups (i.e., members of visible minorities, persons with disabilities, women, and aboriginal peoples). Intek will achieve this by ensuring that its hiring process is fair and equitable for all persons.
Start Your Application