WHO WE ARE
Synergy Franchising is a young, enthusiastic, people-focused company that brought Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen to the Northern Alberta area!
We offer a fun, inclusive, and diverse workplace where we support our team to succeed and work to instill confidence and pride in your skills and abilities. We encourage collaboration, value respect, and foster a supportive workplace for team members from the front lines through to upper management.
We love welcoming new team members to our team and we work hard to make Popeyes a great place to work!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for engaging leaders to join our Restaurant Management Team. If you’re ambitious, social, put others’ experiences and feelings before your own, stay calm under pressure and are a good hearted and genuine leader we'd love to hear from you!
Because our business is built on people, we’re looking for managers who share our same organizational values. If you think you’re the right fit for us we would love to hear from you!
WHY WORK FOR US
We have an aggressive growth plan that will require the development of hundreds of leaders so the opportunity to develop your career has never been greater with Synergy Franchising and Popeyes!
We create opportunities for our managers to truly connect as a community, to feel secure in their positions, and to evolve in their careers (whether through promotion or professional development).
We offer highly competitive wages, benefits, a strong bonus plan as well as multiple team incentives.
Role: Team Leader Specialist
Location: West Granville, Edmonton
Job Type: Full Time
Compensation: We offer competitive wages and many team incentives!
Hours: Variable shifts of 4-8 hours on weekdays, weeknights, and weekends
· Partnering with Marketing Coordinator to support in all Local Store Marketing initiatives;
· Ensure collaboration and growth amongst the entire team;
· Take complete ownership of the designated station for the restaurant when needed;
· Perform as main contact for all matters related to that station when need; and
· Execute and establish plans to increase team member loyalty, satisfaction, and pride for Popeyes and Synergy
· Valid driver’s license and/or reliable transportation to travel to different locations within 50 KM;
· Ability to lift over 50 pounds;
· Minimum one year experience in a restaurant management position;
· Solid knowledge of restaurant operations;
· Passion to succeed and grow in an organization;
· Strong analytical skills and the ability to utilize business reports and industry and competitor knowledge to consistently identify opportunities to drive sales;
· Ability to assess situations, customize solutions and communicate plans to direct reports in order to accomplish objectives;
· Assist in cost management thus maximizing bottom line;
· Ability to coordinate, communicate and balance multiple projects simultaneously;
· Work on the selling floor; and
· Flexible schedule as our stores are open daily, which requires early morning, evening, weekend and holiday shifts; and the availability to accommodate working every Friday and Saturday plus a minimum of 2 closing shifts per week. Must have availability that meets or exceeds 70% of the store's operating hours.
***As part of this application you will be asked to complete a short assessment. Only candidates who complete this assessment will be considered for any open positions. Thank you in advance for completing this application.***Start Your Application