Welcome To Maritime Beauty - Applying For The IT Support & Tech Analyst (Full-Time) HALIFAX Position
Maritime Beauty Supply is the leading distributor of professional beauty supplies in the Maritime Provinces. We have a store network of 17 locations representing numerous top professional lines including but not limited to: Redken, Matrix, L’Oreal Professionnel, Pureology, Moroccan Oil, Olaplex, Verb, Bain de Terre, Cezanne, Babe, Babyliss, Avanti, Sam Villa, Quannessence, OPI, CND, Allpresan, and Gehwol.
We are currently seeking a Full-Time IT Support & Tech Analyst for our head office location.
- Identify research and resolve technical problems with software (primarily MS based), hardware, peripherals, and other related technologies. In this role you will make minor repairs and replace components on basic level equipment such as PCs, workstations, tablets, peripherals, printers and network components.
- Assist users with MS Office applications. Answering questions, investigating and solving O/S and MS application problems.
- Install, upgrade, and configure PC hardware and software.
- Install, upgrade and trouble shoot WAN and LAN networks.
- Use commonly used concepts, practices, helpdesk software to monitor and track support. Document and maintain software and hardware IT assets.
- Data entry of system database control elements. Other data entry as required.
- Document and Maintain Hardware/Software assets.
- Source Hardware/Software user requirements obtaining competitive prices and/or quotes where applicable, recommending purchases.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Core Competencies:
- IT related diploma or a relevant background and experience providing IT support
- A+ certification
- 2+ years’ experience
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work within a team
- Strong time management and attention to details
- Strong knowledge of Security Practices
- Proficient with MS O/S and MS Office Software.
- Knowledge of iSeries OS/400 an asset
- Knowledge of Servers an asset
- Flexible to work weekends and evenings
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to multi-task in fast paced and busy environment
Shaping Success Together:
The ability of Maritime Beauty Supply to remain competitive and successful in today’s world is directly attributable to our employees. These beliefs, our commitment to open lines of communication and our policies and practices, ensure that we all operate in a positive employee relations environment that is supportive of our employees. We value our employees and strive to offer an environment of challenge, continued growth and learning opportunities.
- Medical benefits (Health, Dental and Life Insurances)
- Employee Discount
- RSP Matching Contribution Plan
- Service Recognition Program
- Enhanced Vacation plan and personal days
- Corporate Charitable Donation Program
- Employee Fitness Program
- Personal, Professional and Career Development Program
- Maternity Leave Top-Up
Apply online by visiting www.JoinTeamMbs.ca.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates being considered will be contacted. No telephone calls please.
Maritime Beauty Supply is an equal opportunity employer.
Start Your Application