Client Relationship Coordinator
What’s The Kitchen Coop about?
The Kitchen Coop is an innovation and manufacturing marvel in the natural food industry. We partner with brands large and small to develop, launch, and create great natural foods. The Kitchen Coop is a unique experiment that blends consulting, engineering, and manufacturing professionals under one roof with a focus on bringing good foods to life. We are a small group of passionate professionals improving the world through our work improving the quality of the food we all eat. Our group needs to grow to keep up with all the new food projects coming our way…
How does the role fit?
The Client Coordinator plays a key role interfacing with our food brand clientele. The Coordinator helps maintain client relationships by coordinating regular activities and projects that keep the manufacturing operations running smoothly. The Coordinator is a critical member of our staff interacting with everyone and keeping everyone working together. As a coordinator, the role does not manage any direct reports, but does interface with everyone in the organization. As a key member of our Services team, the Coordinator reports directly to the company President.
How would I contribute?
· Manage Clients from forecasting through invoicing to make sure that the company and Client have exactly what they need to collaborate
· Manage the on-boarding of new clients, new products, and product changes by shepherding Clients through our Roosting process for product commercialization and Hatching process for development.
· Interact with ingredient and packaging suppliers to find and certify new ingredients and packaging.
· Coordinate 3rd party certifications such as Non-GMO Project, GFCO, et al. that elevate public perception of our products.
· Help Client convert orders and forecasts into material plans for Purchasing to execute.
· Work through and to improve our Client Service processes to address special and ordinary requests
· Perform monthly and ad-hoc billing
· Assist in client acquisition by evaluating submissions from applicant brands.
· Work with the entire Staff to see that our tasks and orders are completed on-time and in the most professional manner.
How would I be rewarded?
As a key contributor in a growing company, you will get to see your ideas and efforts brought to life. You will have influence over your work and impact on those around you that larger companies cannot afford. Your role will grow as you grow. For those looking to make a difference, The Kitchen Coop offers a compensation package including competitive pay, bonuses, healthcare reimbursement, profit sharing, and paid time off.
What type of background is needed?
Education: Bachelors degree is preferred. Prior training in Customer Service and/or project management are both very desirable but not required. The Kitchen Coop may pay for additional eductation, as warranted.
Experience: Related work experience to confirm your dedication to customer service is important for both you and us. So a minimum of two years in an outwardly facing, professional position is sought. One year that involves purchasing, supply chain, and/or logistics is required. Food industry experience is not required but strongly preferred.
What are the characteristics of an ideal candidate?
This Job Is:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 - $54,000.00 per year
Visitors to our facility are very limited. Most everyone here is vaccinated, save a medical exception.
Ability to commute/relocate: