Welcome To CJ Limited - Applying For The Accounts Payable Clerk Position
The Head Office for Charm Diamond Centres (CJ Limited) is looking for someone to join our team and fill a full-time role as an Accounts Payable Clerk at our location in Dartmouth, NS. Operating over 80 stores from coast to coast, CJ Limited is the largest independently owned Canadian Jewellery Company and a Platinum Member of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. If you’re looking to make a difference and up for a challenge this could be the right opportunity for you!
The Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for:
- Entry of accounts payable invoices
- Reviewing supplier invoices to ensure they meet requirements
- Reconciling vendor accounts monthly/yearly
- Processing/submitting expense reimbursements
- Preparing and submitting duty drawback claims to Canada Border Services Agency
- Processing consignment invoices monthly and periodic reconciliation
- Processing corporate credit cards
- Processing requests for vendor credit
- Responding to supplier inquiries
- Managing cheque runs by entering invoices in a timely manner to be paid, selecting the appropriate invoices for payment, processing and distributing checks and electronic payments
- Maintaining vendor master files: enter new vendors and update existing vendor information
- Providing backup for other functions in department as needed
- Other miscellaneous projects and duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2+ years related experience in Accounts Payable, with post-secondary education in Accounting or Finance, and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous experience using Epicor accounting software is not necessary but considered an asset
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Friendly and energetic team player with a positive attitude
We offer a progressive and caring work environment. Compensation will commensurate with previous experience and or education.
If you are a self-motivated and organized individual and meet these requirements, we would love to meet you! Please apply online by sending your resume and cover letter by end of day Friday, December 3rd, 2021.
CJ Limited is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply. We employ individuals without regard to race, age, religion, disability, gender or national origin. Accommodations are available upon request for all individuals with disabilities with the recruitment and selection process.
Start Your Application