Welcome To Support Ontario Youth - Applying For The Automotive Service Technician Apprentice 310S Position
310S Automotive Service Technician Apprentice Opportunity
in Various Locations Across Ontario
Please submit resumes with application.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform maintenance and minor repairs
- Assist service technicians with services and repairs
- Use appropriate tools and test equipment.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and tidy workshop
- Other duties as required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Ontario G driver's licence
- Previous experience within the industry an asset
- Attention to detail
- Must be a team player
- Having your own tools is an asset but not necessary
- Valid Ontario G driver's licence.
Job Types: Full-time
What the Employer Offers:
- Full-time employment with opportunities to grow and learn within a team environment in a sustainable and growing economic environment.
- Competitive compensation package
How to apply:
Click on the link to complete an online application AND assessment: https://bit.ly/3MRyhhR
Application deadline: ongoing
You are applying to a position that has been posted through Support Ontario Youth. It is an organization that screens apprentices for employers.
We will ONLY be in touch with candidates who qualify for the positions. We wish all applicants success.
Start Your Application