Welcome To B & F Barrington's Service Centre - Applying For The Automotive Service Technician-Mechanic Position
B&F Barrington's is looking for an Automotive Technician - Mechanic for their busy service centre.
An Automotive Technician must have a comprehensive understanding of automotive engines and systems. Their primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Performing routine automotive maintenance tasks, which could include oil change, tire rotation, battery installations, headlight and taillight installations
- Conducting diagnostic procedures to identify the cause of automotive issues and make effective and accurate recommendations
- Conducting necessary repairs and testing vehicles before handing them back to customers
- Inspecting vehicles to ensure they meet provincial requirements
- Maintaining knowledge of current industry best practices
- Maintaining paperwork and customer records
- Maintaining a clean and safe workplace
A four-year automotive service technician apprenticeship program or a combination of over four years of work experience in the trade and high school, college or industry courses in automotive technology is required.
Start Your Application