Welcome To CDE Services, Inc - Applying For The Marketing Content Creator Position
Marketing Content Creator
The marketing content creator will support the marketing and communication team with content generation, curation, and management. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator who loves to write and organize. An ability to understand and implement brand standards as well as an affinity for research will support this individual’s success. The marketing content creator will report to the head of marketing and will interact with a broad range of stakeholders, including company employees, clients, prospects, and partners. The content created in this role will support a wide range of marketing efforts including email campaigns, direct mailers, social media, online reputation, SEO, digital and print ads, WordPress, landing pages and blogs. The ideal candidate will be a native Spanish speaker (preferred) who has excellent control of both the Spanish and English language. Experience in the payments industry or fintech preferred.
Since 1989, CDE Services has provided innovative Point of Sale (POS) support and processing solutions to electronic payment providers and their merchants. By solving for industry complexity, CDE established itself as an industry leader early on by providing high quality custom solutions to quickly repair and replace mission critical payment devices and peripherals. As one of America’s first P2PE validated key injection facilities, CDE became the go-to solutions provider for secure asset management and delivery systems for the payment industry. Understanding market challenges led us to focus on investing in new processes and technologies to assist merchants to begin accepting payments faster and more efficiently through our new activations center. By investing heavily in technology and talent, we provide our customers and internal stockholders on-demand data that is reliable and accurate leading to mutually beneficial partnerships and profitable shareholder returns for us and our customers. As a fast-growing technology company, we continuously push ourselves to develop and implement innovative custom payment processing and delivery solutions. We are looking for hard working, team-oriented candidates interested in entering the exciting FinTech space who can thrive in our dynamic environment.
SOLUTIONS INNOVATION & DELIVERY – MARKETING DIVISION
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate professional content for the brands’ websites, social media profiles, email campaigns, direct mailers, ads, and internal publications.
- Create content for integrated marketing campaigns for new and existing customers.
- Write optimized content for web pages and landing pages to support digital marketing efforts.
- Manage the brands’ social media profiles.
- Elevate the online reputation of CDE’s family of brands.
- Respond to customer reviews on applicable reputation platforms.
- Manage content for the company’s SharePoint intranet site.
- Track all activities in the content calendar.
- Support Google Ads campaigns.
- Support marketing activities for product launches.
- Maintain competitive information and populate competitor analysis spreadsheet.
- Manage tradeshow logistics and research for 2021-2022 in the Asana tradeshow calendar.
- Support customer retention marketing initiatives.
- Collect bio and headshot information from new hires.
- Compile editorial calendars from industry publications.
- Write content for internal and external communication.
- Participate in website review and audit.
- Assist with presentation creation for specific meetings, etc.
- Video content production (preferred).
- Other projects as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a collaborative approach.
- Spanish (preferred) and English grammar expert who enjoys writing in both languages.
- Knowledge of digital marketing; email marketing guru.
- CRM experience, specifically automating the lead generation process.
- Marketing automation, HubSpot preferred.
- Social media management and engagement, specifically LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Extensive knowledge of SEO best practices with ability to naturally incorporate keywords into blog posts and web pages to improve page rankings.
- Google Marketing experience preferred (Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google My Business).
- Understanding of YouTube and video marketing.
- Good Internet research skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and focus, goal oriented.
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Strong work ethic with focus on both details and results.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite a plus, but not required.
- Time management skills with ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines concurrently with light supervision.
- 3 to 5 years of B2B marketing experience with a concentration in content creation with proven, measurable results.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or a related field required.
- Native Spanish speaker with excellent command of both the Spanish and English language strongly preferred.
- Excellent command of the English language required.
- Gifted writer who harnesses the power of storytelling.
- Experienced with marketing automation tools, preferably HubSpot, strongly preferred.
- Background in marketing automation, email marketing, SEO, social media and blogging.
- WordPress experience preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel to the Marietta and Alpharetta office with the discipline to work remotely if needed.
- Experience in financial services, fintech or payments industry preferred.
Family-oriented and professional development environment offering:
- 100% Medical insurance coverage for employees
- Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Onsite gym with personal trainer on staff
- Opportunity for bonus to commensurate with experience and depending on both individual and company objectives to be agreed upon.
The duties and responsibilities listed above are subject to change and may not reflect all tasks required. You can expect that as CDE continues to grow and evolve due to changing market and regulatory demands, certain tasks may be re-distributed to concentrate skills. Any change in duties and responsibilities will be discussed with you in advance.
CDE is an equal opportunity employer.
Start Your Application