An established contractor is looking to build their working team in the Cornwall area. Looking to hire an entry level Gas Technician with the potential to become an apprentice in the HVAC Sector.
The employer offers an excellent working environment with a great team atmosphere. If you're passionate about putting customers first and eager to grow your skills, please apply!
Day Shift - (evenings and weekends may be required)
Job Type: Full-time
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
Duties and Responsibilities
· Troubleshoot residential HVAC systems
· Propose options to customers that objectively balance customer needs with business priorities
· Effectively manage difficult conversations with customers when needed
· Effectively use and learn mobile software like ServiceTitan
· Stay focused in a fast-paced and very dynamic workload
· Communicate clearly in verbal and written formats with both customers and admin staff
· Other duties as assigned by the Manager
Qualifications and Requirements
· English and French preferred
· Gas 3 Technician License preferred
· Must have clean driving record with valid/current driver’s license and insurance
· First Aid, CPR, Transportation of Dangerous Goods, Ozone Depletion Prevention, and WHIMIS training preferred
· Highly attentive to details and easily detect errors
· Confident, self-sufficient, analytical, and problem-solving skills
· Effective Communicator
· Technically Capable
· Tenacity and the determination to get things done in a timely manner
· To be discussed with the employer
How to apply:
Click on the link to complete an online application AND assessment: http://www.supportontarioyouth.ca/apprenticeships/. Please apply under the Residential Air Conditioning Mechanic (313D) drop down option.
1. Attach a detailed cover letter and resume.
We will ONLY be in touch with candidates who qualify for the positions. We wish all applicants success.
Start Your Application