An established contractor is looking to build their working team in the Cornwall area. Looking to hire a Gas Technician, with 2-3 years of experience, registered as a 313D Residential Air-Conditioning Systems Mechanic or 308R Low-Rise Sheet Metal preferred but not required.
The employer offers an excellent working environment with a great team atmosphere. If you're passionate about putting customers first and eager to grow your skills, please apply!
Day Shift - (evenings and weekends may be required)
Job Type: Full-time
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
Duties and Responsibilities
· Troubleshoot residential HVAC systems
· Propose options to customers that objectively balance customer needs with business priorities
· Effectively manage difficult conversations with customers when needed
· Effectively use and learn mobile software like ServiceTitan
· Stay focused in a fast-paced and very dynamic workload
· Communicate clearly in verbal and written formats with both customers and admin staff
· Other duties as assigned by the Manager
Qualifications and Requirements
· English and French preferred
· Must possess a Gas 3 Technician License
· Gas 2 Technician License preferred
· HVAC Install Technician: 1 year preferred
· 313D Refrigeration Certification or 308R Sheet Metal Certification (preferred)
· Must have clean driving record with valid/current driver’s license and insurance
· First Aid, CPR, Transportation of Dangerous Goods, Ozone Depletion Prevention, and WHIMIS training preferred
· Highly attentive to details and easily detect errors
· Confident, self-sufficient, analytical, and problem-solving skills
· Effective Communicator
· Technically Capable
· Tenacity and the determination to get things done in a timely manner
· To be discussed with the employer
How to apply:
Click on the link to complete an online application AND assessment: http://www.supportontarioyouth.ca/apprenticeships/. Please apply under the Residential Air Conditioning Mechanic (313D) drop down option.
1. Attach a detailed cover letter and resume.
We will ONLY be in touch with candidates who qualify for the positions. We wish all applicants success.Start Your Application