Welcome To IDEX Services - Applying For The UI/UX Designer // Full-Stack Developer // Front-End Developer Position
UI/UX Designer Job Description
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g., images, sketches, and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g., responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit: strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, or relevant field.
Full-Stack Developer Job Description
- Design, develop, deploy, and maintain secure and scalable web-based applications.
- Support and maintain existing applications and develop new modules as and when required for feature enhancements.
- Adopt best practices in web development, design, testing, code review, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
- Working closely with the product lead, delivery lead, and other agile team members ensures that the projects' desired results are achieved.
- Keeping the development workflows up to date (e.g., git guidelines, CI / CD).
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and database schemas.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Document your work and progress.
- BSc in computer science or a related field.
- 1+ years of proven working experience in full-stack web development.
- Experience with database technologies such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Web API development and integration using Python Django.
Front-End Developer Job Description
- Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
- Designing a modern, highly responsive web-based user interface
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers
- As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with technologically sound and aesthetically impressive projects.
- Proven work experience as a front-end developer.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, or relevant field
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
Start Your Application
©Fit First® Technologies International, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Worldwide. Patented.