WHO WE ARE
Synergy Franchising is a young, enthusiastic, people-focused company that brought Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen to the Edmonton area!
We offer a fun, inclusive, and diverse workplace where we support our team to succeed and work to instill confidence and pride in your skills and abilities. We encourage collaboration, value respect, and foster a supportive workplace for team members from the front lines through to upper management.
We love welcoming new team members to our team, and we work hard to make Popeyes a great place to work!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for dedicated team player to join us as our Training and Engagement Coordinator. Do you work well in a fast-paced environment both independently and as a part of team, have great communication skills, learn quickly and have a passion for people? If you think you’re the right fit for us we’d love to hear from you!
Role: Training and Engagement Coordinator
Location: Edmonton and Area
Job Type: Full Time
Compensation: We offer competitive wages as well as many team incentives!
· Lead Popeyes Management Course (PMC);
· Develop new restaurant management team members through goal setting, coaching and feedback;
· Support the opening of all new locations in the region including leading station training before and after opening;
· Maintain excellent understanding of how to successfully operate a Popeyes Restaurant in all areas (Service, Prep, Kitchen);
· Ensure Synergy Franchising and Popeyes/RBI operational standards are enforced and met;
· Maintain the highest standards in food safety, hygiene, and restaurant safety;
· Ensure Synergy Franchising (Constant Hiring Plan, Lagniappe Growth Program, etc) and Popeyes (VOG, LTO, etc) operational programs are used on a daily basis;
· Complete restaurant evaluations with the Manager, Operations and develop action plans for improvement with Store Management;
· Partner with the Generalist, People & Culture on all Health and Safety related initiatives, audits and procedures;
· Assist as needed for recruitment and selection of store management;
· Support all new store orientations;
· Embrace and encourage participation in TINYpulse;
· Collaborate with People & Culture team on social event, initiatives and recognition programs;
· Work alongside the Manager, People & Culture to support growth and innovation within operations and human resources; and
· Other duties or responsibilities as assigned by the Manager, People & Culture.
· Valid driver’s license;
· Minimum two to five years’ experience in Human Resources, Training and Development and/or, Restaurant Leadership;
· Solid knowledge of restaurant operations with a focus in training and development;
· Passion to succeed and grow in an organization;
· Strong analytical skills, and ability to utilize business reports and industry and competitor knowledge to consistently identify opportunities to drive sales;
· Ability to assess situations, customize solutions and communicate plans to direct reports to accomplish objectives;
· Ability to coordinate, communicate and balance multiple projects simultaneously; and
· Working in the restaurant requires a flexible schedule as our stores are open daily, which requires early morning, evening, weekend, and holiday availability.
***As part of this application you will be asked to complete a short assessment. Only candidates who complete this assessment will be considered for any open positions. Thank you in advance for completing this application. ***
Start Your Application